The day started with therapy. I was early for a change, and was looking forward to sitting and relaxing in Dunkin' Donuts with my donut and coffee beforehand, like I do every time I have therapy, but for the first time ever there were no empty seats. Very frustrating, when for once I actually had enough time to enjoy myself. Instead I ate on the go.
After therapy I went to work, which was OK, nothing special today. I did anther two shelves worth of weeding.
After work I went to Boston Market, and then called the FWiB. We had a nice talk and then I went and got the key for my meeting. Set up the room, and we had a good meeting.
Came home, the bus was early, I made it by the skin of my teeth. And the driver flew overe the bridge, really zipping along... and then stopped at 20th Avenue and waited awhile. I was like "Dude really Why not just be slower over the bridge?" Not that I said anything of course.
And that's the day.
1. The FWiB.
2. The FBI going to investigate Kavenaugh again.
3. One of my younger cousins sent me a friend request on facebook.
4. The rain cleared up before I went out this morning.
5. Had sushi for lunch, cause nothing says "TGIF" like raw fish on rice.
6. Two day weekend for a change. Current Mood: cheerful