Attitude of gratitude
The topic of my meeting today was gratitude, and I have decided I need to be more grateful. The gratitude lists are getting very rote, lately, and I need to really think more about it.
So here goes. My day was very quiet, I got a call from the person doing my program tomorrow, he was under the impression he was doing it today. Fortunately he was able to change when I told him o, it was tomorrow. So that's something good.
After work I called the FWiB. Which is always a good thing. I went through Flushing and got bubble tea, and my dinner, then met up with J and went to my meeting. We have a new person! She's been to several meetings so far.
So that is all good, and ow I need to go to bed.
1. The FWiB.
2. My meetings and the people there. Especially new people!
3. I have a job that I mostly enjoy.
4. My program didn't get messed up.
5. The mushrooms are still there!
6. I have a cozy apartment to live in. Current Mood: thankful