silver_chipmunk (silver_chipmunk) wrote,

  • Mood:


Well, Oldest Brother's "interview" was a bust, apparently the Medicaid guy was just trying to walk him through getting an online SS account, which ran aground with the need for his drivers license number, which of course I had at home. And of course I was at work today. So I e-mailed it to hm when I got home and he'll take up the process again.

I had a call from my therapist today, which was good, as the day itself was quite frustrating, between the drivers license thing, and not getting through to the woman at the hospital about the bill. Also last night I found an e-mail for Oldest Brother from someone about Middle Brother. It needed to be signed and mailed back so I tried to print it, and found, after a LOT of frustration, that the driver for my printer is uninstalled.

So I saved it to a flash drive and printed it at work. Then I figured I should actually talk to the manager at Middle Brother's group home about it since I didn't understand it, and I called her, got no response and left a message. So I'm now waiting for two call backs. At the start of a three day weekend.

Came home after work, e-mailed the drivers license number, called Oldest Brother for the second time, then Skyped the FWiB. That was nice.

Then had my Al-anon meeting by Zoom , which went very well.

Then had dinner, and went to the bedroom to kill time before feeding the pets. Drifted off to sleep briefly, but woke up only a little late for feeding.

Then the Kid called, and we had a nice talk. She is in a much better space .

Gratitude List:

1. The FWiB.

2. The Kid.

3. My meetings and the people there.

4. My therapist.

5. People to call for help.

6. Three day weekend.

  • Good day

    Well, it didn't start that great, I made the mistake of lying down again after I got up and... well it was only half an hour late, but still... But…

  • Meeting day

    Worked from home. During lunch I communicated by e-mail with the guy from the rehab who did the disability application, and he was very helpful. We…

  • Monday all day

    It was one of those days when I couldn't get myself out of bed in time. I ended up being two hours late. After that the day went OK I suppose.…

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.