I also ended up calling MCU about my credit card balance statement. All was resolved satisfactorily but I was on hold for a very long time. I also needed help getting in to my on-line account and they fixed that too.
I Skyped the FWiB, who is doing well, and I called the Kid who is doing OK.
Had my Al-anon meeting by Zoom, it went very well, except that J wanted to come but couldn't get in.
Called Oldest Brother who is still apartment hunting, and I'm getting nervous.
Fed the pets, and that's pretty much the day. Oh, I messaged a bit with the guy from Hinge.
Oh, and i have been thinking so much lately of the Eleanor Estes book "The Witch Family" that I found the edition I had on Ebay and put in a bid on it. I'll probably get it, there were no other bids and only a day left, so that'll be nice. I actually had a dream about it last night I've been thinking about it so much.
1. The FWiB.
2. The problem with MCU was straightened out.
3. Found work to do all day.
4. Found the edition of The Witch Family I had on Ebay.
5. Just gave Christie a new cuttlebone and she is chomping away at it.
6. My meetings and the people at them.