After work, the FWiB had to call his brother, so he didn't get to calling me until just before my meeting. In the meantime I had gone through Flushing and eaten dinner at Burger King. He called while I was on the bus to my meeting.
The meeting was good, larger than usual, which is always a good thing.
Came home and am waiting for Oldest Brother to call. Something I forgot to mention a few days ago, I started feeling nostalgic about a Star Trek novel that I no longer have, but which is my favorite, The Wounded Sky by Diane Duane. I looked it up on Amazon and ordered a copy, it was cheap. Anyway, it shipped today, so I'm happy about that.
1. The FWiB.
2. My meetings and the people there.
3. Being able to replace long lost books.
4. Still a week of summer left.
5. Good weather, though somewhat cloudy.
6. The orange trumpety flowers are still blooming.