But anyway, after work I quickly did some necessary shopping in Flushing, then went to where the halal cart that I habitually get Tuesday night dinner parks... and it wasn't there! It NEVER moves, ever! I just hope that nothing happened relating to the current political situation. So for a quick dinner I ran into Burger King and had a Big Fish sandwich. But I miss my lamb over rice.
Went to my meeting after that which was small but good. And then home, and now to bed. Found the ballot for the vote on our new contract waiting for me. The terms are acceptable, thankfully.
1. My meeting and the people there.
2. Dry feet after they got soaked in the rain this morning.
3. Some of the kids at work.
4. New union contract avoids something which was threatened.
5. Bed soon.
6. Rain had stopped by night time.