Aside from that, I took my laundry down finally, it's been, well, lets not say how long it's been. Suffice it to say it was a LOT of laundry and it was difficult getting it down to the laundromat. And i'm not looking forward to bringing it home tomorrow either. I fell down the last step of the steps that lead to the building entrance way, and my knees hurt now.
Aside from that I spent the day doing nothing. Read a little, not much. Ate of course. Made a cup of hot chocolate.
Called the FWiB, no answer.
Back to work tomorrow, boo.
1. Got my laundry down.
2. Didn't get really hurt when I fell.
3. Girl Scout cookies from Friday.
4. Got the stories up, figured out how to do multiple chapters.
5. Posting on ship-of-fools.
6. My cats to keep me company.